Monday, March 12, 2012

In My View - Charlie Sizemore

DOWNLOAD: In My View - Charlie Sizemore

Biography

Born: Magoffin County, KY

Genre: Country

Years Active: '90s, '00s

Bluegrass songster, songwriter, and guitarist Charlie Sizemore was raised in the Magoffin County partition of eastern Kentucky in a order where both his father and grandpapa were banjo players, and he understandably grew up fascinated ~ dint of. vast eminence music and bluegrass. Sizemore's in the ~ set instrument was the fiddle, which he began playing at the time of life of six, and by his teens he was benefit enough on guitar to play by topical favorite Lum Patton and to journey with the Goins Brothers Band. He was 16 at the time he replaced...

Track border

That's How I Got To Memphis
Made In The Shade(If The Tree Don't Fall)
Louisiana Red Dirt Highway
Let Me Love You One More Time
I Know The Way To You By Heart
Bristlecone Pine
I Want My Rib Back
In My View
Ricket's Reel
Watching My World Go Down
What You Go Thru
Are You Waiting Just For Me
Keep Me From Blowin' Away
The Story Is...
Rough Guide: Bluegrass (Second Edition)
In My View
The Story Is...
The Story Is...
The Story Is...
The Story Is...
The Story Is...
The Story Is...
The Story Is...

No comments:

Post a Comment